MedicaNatumin is a self-care group based in Habo and Jönköping, focusing on developing and marketing healthcare products based on innovative ingredients and solid research.
Our goal is to contribute to a positive health trend and to provide improved quality of life through products that treat or support the human body’s functions.
Among our product categories are food supplements, medical devices and dermatological and cosmetic products. Among the brands are leading food supplements like Ecomer, L-Argiplex and Nypozin and the scientifically documented skin care series Jabushe and Dermyn.
We have all essential functions in-house; innovation and product development based on a strong patent platform, local production that meets strict hygiene & quality requirements and a driven sales and marketing organisation. MedicaNatumin AB (publ) is listed on the Nordic Growth Market (NGM)
Do you want to lead an export team and join our growth journey?
We are expanding our organisation with an Export Director who wants to develop our global sales together with the team and organisation. You are responsible for; managing and developing the strategic export sales together with our existing distributors and channels but also for initiating collaborations in new markets. With a clear target and vision, you shape the export department and business based on your customers, consumers and market insights. Your area of responsibility involves working with the organisation, from idea to end consumer, with the goal of increasing sales, market shares and profit for the various products and markets.
Are you a great leader who knows HOW to work with export sales? Keep reading!
- Can you conduct export sales of consumer products in health and beauty segments and have experience in export business, contract writing, purchasing and production related work you would be perfect for us.
- Used to lead teams as well as run, plan and work cross-functionally.
- Have excellent communication skills both in Swedish and English as you’ll be working within an international business environment.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline (business, biology / chemistry) and experience in medicine, herbal remedies or skin care
- Like to be involved in both small and large projects. You will have many contact areas internally and externally and will be the driving force in strategic questions concerning your responsibilities.
- Experience from listed companies and work in management teams and at board level
Good to know.
- Selection is on-going so we would like you to submit your interest immediately
- Location Habo a few days a week and about 60 days of global travel to Asia, MENA, Europe
- You report to the CEO
- Full time
Please send your CV to Ulrika Albers CEO firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or want some more information please call Anders Roman Acconia Executive +4670591005.
Or mail email@example.com